Material Handler / Warehouse Associate
OR Corporate - Wilsonville, OR
Precision Countertops is a leading custom countertop manufacturer in the United States; we service California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana and Alaska. With over thirty years of experience manufacturing and installing countertops, we have thousands of satisfied customers. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are currently recruiting for a full-time Material Handler/Warehouse Associate in our Wilsonville, Oregon facility. Our success lies in the people we hire. We are committed to providing a personal and rewarding experience for every employee in our organization by offering a positive work environment and career advancement by promoting from within. If you are an innovative, service oriented team player and meet the following requirements below, we want to talk to you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Stocking materials including stone, sinks, faucets, display material, etc.
- Always maintains company safety standards and warehouse cleanliness
- Receives material and supplies; verifies material code, lot number, and quantity.
- Preparing, loading, and unloading all incoming and outgoing trucks
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock
- Records location of material
- Locates, verifies, pulls, and stages material listed on production orders
- Utilizes and maintains material-handling equipment by completing inspections and requesting repairs
- Contributes to the team effort
- Proven record of quality work and attention to detail
Experience receiving and shipping goods
- Outstanding safety record
- Background check required
- Experience working with stone is a plus
- Experience with overhead crane is a plus